3CX Business Telephone System Module
for Hotels & Hospitality
The 3CX Hotel business telephone system Module for 3CX Phone System adds additional functions to 3CX business telephone systems. This makes it a solid solution for hotels or other hospitality environments. The 3CX Hotel Module performs the following functions:
- Allows for Check in and Check out of guests
- Allows setting of guest extensions to Do not Disturb
- Allows blocking of external calls
- Allows wake up calls to be scheduled
- Allows housekeeping to set room status
- Tracks calls a guest makes and lists them upon check out for easy billing
- The 3CX Hotel Module can integrate with many Hotel software systems / Property management systems (PMS) such as Micros Fidelio, Roommaster, Hilton and more. Alternatively the receptionist can use the system directly through the provided web interface.
Hotel Business Telephone System Components
The 3CX Hotel business telephone system Module consists of a front end application and a windows service. The Windows Service operates in the background and allows for integration with the Property Management System. With the integration, many of the functions can be triggered from within the PMS software.
The Front Desk Phone Control Application is a simple to use windows or web based application that allows the front desk clerk to perform the above operations. This application can be used separately from the property management system, and thus requires no integration at all. This is a great solution for many smaller hotels.
Hotel Business Telephone System Billing
The 3CX Hotel business telephone system Module tracks calls made by a guest. It is easy to output the list upon checkout for billing. The list of calls or the total of the calls can be output to screen or printer. In addition the information can be sent to the property management system via CDR or SMDR records. For each case, the exact format can be customized.